Is your pump leaking, misaligned, or loud with excess vibration? Let Process Supply help you with your pump accessory needs. We offer AES sealing solutions that can prevent liquids or gases from escaping into the environment. If your pump has misalignment issues, or you are tired of difficult coupling replacements, we represent ATRA-FLEX Coupling, which offers a low-cost solution to your coupling needs. We also offer a full line of flex connectors and expansion joint solutions to help you with your noise, vibration, or misalignment issues.
Mechanical seals are used in a wide range of pumps and rotating equipment worldwide to prevent liquids and gases escaping into the environment. Mechanical seals, seal support systems, and bearing protectors are all designed to improve pump reliability and reduce maintenance costs. Our business is built around giving our customers such exceptional service that they need never consider alternative sources of supply for their mechanical seals.
Process Supply proudly represents ATRA-FLEX Couplings, leaders in design technology. We’ve partnered with ATRA-FLEX because they provide low-cost solutions made in the U.S. with quality, high-strength materials. These couplings operate without any metal-to-metal contact, and ATRA-FLEX offers a stainless steel option for the food industry and a Melonite™ Process option that’s corrosion-resistant and cost-effective.
Flexible connectors are used to provide piping systems with the flexibility needed to absorb noise and vibration, compensate for thermal growth, or permit motion of other piping elements. Applications include:
- Compensation for misalignment – Reduces stresses
- Controls vibration – Normal mechanical equipment vibrations are reduced at the connector
- Reduces noise – High pipe vibration noise is greatly reduced and often eliminated
- All metal construction available – Eliminates shelf life problems and allows operation at elevated temperatures
- Absorbs thermal growth motion – Excellent protection for adjacent piping and equipment